What Others Have Done for
AAHE and the Profession
- A number of members have indicated they have made plans to leave funds to AAHE in their estate-thereby joining the number of AAHE members in the Alliance Legacy Society
- AAHE established a scholarship in Barbara A. Cooley's name with an anonymous $18,000 contribution.
- An AAHE past president designated AAHE as the beneficiary of a life insurance policy. In her note to AAHE she said "I can't believe how easy it is to do this – please tell others."
- A member donated $4,000 to support a doctoral dissertation on the early history of AAHE and the health education profession.
- A generous supporter contributed one-third of her estate to establish both Fellowship and Scholarship programs.
- AAHE received special funding for its 60th Anniversary Celebration from a dedicated leader.
- Many leaders have written books on behalf of AAHE and contributed their writing expertise so proceeds from the sales of the book remained with AAHE.
We hope that you will consider making a substantial gift to the American Association for Health Education to further the health education profession.
Contact us today for more information, or click here to request that information be sent to you