NANA Model Vending Machine Standards
NANA members helped develop and release model vending machine standards which are available here.
The vending standards could be used:
- In your own office building
- In a state or local bill to require healthy vending standards on state/local property (agency buildings, state parks, highway rest stops, etc.; model bill here)
- To encourage a hospital or university to move to healthy vending
- In an agency policy, executive order, regulation, or other executive branch approach to implement vending standards in states or localities
- or As standards for any other location with a vending machine
Visit www.cspinet.org/nutritionpolicy/foodstandards.html to find additional resources.