Category I Continuing Education Contact Hours Available at
AAHPERD National Convention & Exposition
- AAHE awards Category I Continuing Education Contact Hours (CECH) to participating Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES) as a designated provider for the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing.
Convention attendees pay a flat registration rate of $35.00 for credit hours accrued during convention.
You must register for the AAHE/AAHPERD convention.
- Pre-registration for both the convention and CECH is advised, but not mandatory.
- AAHE has been approved to offer up approximately 31.5 credit hours for convention sessions attended.
- All approved sessions for credits are listed in the AAHE continuing education packet.
- AAHE continuing education packets can be picked up at the CEU Booth located near AAHPERD Registration in the Convention Center.
- AAHE CEU packets for credit hours are to be returned to the CEU booth by the close of convention.
- CHES participants will be awarded a certificate for completed credit hours.