AAHE Practitioner Award
Definition: The Practitioner Award is presented to recognize an individual who has made substantial contributions to professional practice as a practitioner in the agency/community/public/worksite setting. One award may be given annually.
Qualification of Candidates:
- Candidates must have five years of experience.
- Nominees must be AAHE members.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- Leadership in developing and implementing or directing/coordinating effective health education/promotion programs.
- Volunteer service to local, state, district or national level organizations or at the school or community levels.
- Service to local, state or national professional organizations.
- Evidence of meritorious professional activity in at least three of the following: innovative teaching, publications, presentations, funded research or programs, special projects, or other health related activities.
Download Application Form