AAPAR members have numerous ways to get involved in the association. Tell us your interests and/or expertise, and we'll help guide you toward the best opportunity for your professional development. Or suggest an idea of your own. You're limited only by your imagination! Here are just a few ways you can get involved:
- Submit a lead-up game, or other free resource, for our Web site.
- "Donate" your gray matter the AAPAR Brain Trust and respond to media inquiries about your expertise.
- Join a Council, lead a workshop, or present at convention.
- Submit an article to Par for Life, JOPERD, or the Measurement in Physical Education and Exercise Science journal.
- Become a member of the Board of Directors or serve on a committee.
- Join the discussion on Facebook.
- Write a book, CD, DVD, or software as a teaching guide for others in the physical activity, adapted physical activity, fitness, and recreation professions.
- Join our Legislative Action Committee and advocate for legislation that promotes health, well-being, and physical fitness and activity.