Adapted Physical Education & Activity
Teacher Training Workshops, Certification, Credentials
AAPAR is your go-to source for education in adapted physical activity. If you teach or manage adapted physical activity or recreation programs in your community or school, AAPAR can help you enhance your knowledge, skills, and techniques. AAPAR is the only organization actively offering teacher credentialing in adapted aquatics. In addition, we offer numerous workshops in adapted physical education, customized to meet your needs.
AAPAR's Adapted Physical Activity Council (APAC) sponsors projects designed to foster the professional growth of professionals who provide and/or promote physical activity experiences for people with disabilities.
Learn more about:
- Adapted Physical Activity Assessment Scale (APEAS II) software & workshops
- Adapted PE Webinars
- Credentialing in Adapted Aquatics
- Adapted PE Workshops
- Tommy Wilson Grant
- Adapted Physical Education Resource Manual
- APENS exam (Adapted Physical Education National Standards)
- Disability Etiquette
- Position Papers on Adapted Physical Education