News & Media
AAPAR is your go-to resource for information on lifelong physical activity, outdoor recreation, adapted physical activity, family fitness, aging adult development, and more.
- Our press releases keep you up to date on what's happening at AAPAR and with our members.
- You can also find additional news here or keep up to date on individual Council news. Just visit a Council's page and click on the News link in the right-hand box.
- Our Legislative Action Center keeps you informed about the latest health and fitness bills wending their way through Congress.
- AAPAR's Councils have prepared several position papers outlining our members' professional views on a host of topics related to health, safety, standards, best practices, adapted physical education issues, and more.
- The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services recently launched their Be Active Your Way Blog. Be active, check it out! Leave your comments and voice your opinion on the Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans.