Administration & Leadership Development Council Awards
Recognizes outstanding contributions to the Administration & Leadership Development Council (ALD), AAPAR, and AAHPERD.
- Current member of AAHPERD for a minimum of ten years.
- Member of AAPAR and ALD for a minimum of five years.
- Active participant and contributor to ALD through on-going ALD activities and projects. Examples include but are not limited to: serving as Council chair, host of summer conference, program speaker, committee service, research and scholarly activities related to issues/concerns of management and leadership.
- Active participant and contributor to structures focusing on administrative leadership at national/district/state levels. Examples include but not are limited to: serving on AAPAR's Board of Directors or AAHPERD's Board of Governors, as an officer, committee involvement, program speaker, representative to Alliance Assembly, district president, state president.
Distinguished Service Award
Recognizes outstanding service and dedicated leadership to ALD by enhancing and advancing the goals and objectives of the Council.
- All current ALD members.
- Service to the organization may be any of the following: distinguished service as an officer, committee chair, project coordinator, host of summer conference, or other notable contributions.
Submit your nominations on this form by December 15.