The Council for Aquatic Professionals Awards
National Honor Award
Recognizes outstanding contributions to the Council for Aquatic Professionals (CAP), AAPAR, and AAHPERD.
- Demonstrated outstanding or innovative contributions to the field of aquatics nationally, regionally, or statewide through research, safety, education, programming, or other contribution.
National Meritorious Award
Recognizes outstanding or innovative contributions to the field of aquatics.
- Demonstrated outstanding or innovative contributions to the field of aquatics.
- Active contribution to CAP with continued service to AAHPERD.
- Active contribution to policy, procedure, program development, and leadership.
- Having served as chair or as productive ad hoc or standing committee member of CAP.
- Perform ongoing major services to conduct of CAP projects.
Past Chair Award
Recognizes the contributions of a past chair of CAP.
National Service Award
Recognizes a member who has shown dedicated service to CAP and its mission.
- Any AAHPERD member actively participating in the affairs and concerns of CAP.
- Continued dedicated service in the support and advancement of CAP's mission.
- Exceptional contribution to the development and pursuit of CAP programs and projects.
- Outstanding leadership within CAP and/or its structure.
Submit your nominations using this form by October 16.