Council on Facilities & Equipment Awards
Recognizes members who have made outstanding academic and service contributions to the mission of the Council on Facilities & Equipment (F&E).
- Must be a member of F&E for a minimum of three years and have made significant contributions to the field of facilities and equipment.
- Made significant contributions to the Council and its programs as a Council member such as publications, teaching, service, consulting.
Past Chairperson Award
Recognizes members who have served in the past as chairs of the F&E Council.
Must have served as Chair of F&E for a full term.
Professional Recognition Award
Recognizes members who have demonstrated meritorious service to the Council.
- Must be a member of F&E for a minimum of three years and have served professionally in the Council either as an officer or as a significantly contributing member.
- Clearly outstanding and actively involved in promoting the Council and the profession.
Lifetime Achievement Award
Recognizes the scholarly achievements of a professional who has contributed to facility design and management over his/her lifetime.
- Must have made a significant impact in enhancing theory and scholarly application of venue design and management in physical activity and sport.
- Must have a substantial scholarly record (quantity and quality) in venue design and management.
- Does not have to be an AAHPERD member.
Submit your nominations using this form by December 15.