Measurement & Evaluation Council Awards
Recognizes members of the Measurement & Evaluation Council (M&E) who have made outstanding contributions in the field of measurement and evaluation in keeping with the Council's mission.
- Must be a current member of the M&E Council.
- Must have made outstanding contributions to the advancement of the M&E Council and its mission. Previous award recipients, AAPAR officers, and M&E Council officers are not eligible. Awards are not given posthumously.
Lifetime Achievement Award
Recognizes anyone who has made significant achievements in the field of measurement and evaluation during the course of his/her lifetime.
- Scholarly achievement in measurement and evaluation throughout nominee's lifetime.
- Significant impact in enhancing the theory and scholarly application of measurement and evaluation in HPERD.
- Substantial (quantity and quality) scholarly record.
- AAHPERD membership is not required.
- Previous award recipients are not eligible, and awards are not given posthumously.
Submit your nominations using this form by December 1.