If you have expertise to share, contact us and we'll connect you with school districts, community organizations, and others who could benefit from your skills and knowledge.
Need an Expert?
With more than 8,600 members, AAPAR has a wealth of knowledge that you can tap to achieve your goals. Contact us to link you with the experts.
Par Three Consulting Service
AAPAR's PAR Three Consulting Service connects three entities:
- Organizations that need research, training, consulting, or curriculum development
- AAPAR members
Here's how it usually works:
- Companies that need physical activity or recreation-related research, training, consulting, or curriculum development approach AAPAR.
- AAPAR works with your company to develop a plan to achieve your goals.
- AAPAR solicits member-experts, usually via an RFP process, to provide the services your company needs.
- AAPAR contracts with our member-experts.
- AAPAR member-experts provide the requested research, training, or curriculum development.
- AAPAR delivers the service or product to your company.
- Everybody wins!
AAPAR is the only association dedicated to lifelong and inclusive physical activity and recreation. AAPAR members are experts in such subjects as lifelong fitness, recreation, adapted physical education, aquatics, adventure skills, measurement & evaluation, facilities & equipment, safety & risk management, family fitness, older adult fitness, and administration & leadership, among other fields. Most AAPAR members are university faculty; many have expertise in research, training, consulting, and curriculum development.
Some Par Three Partners
AAPAR partnered with PlayCore, Inc., and a team of play experts from Louisiana State University to create a fun curriculum using playground equipment that promotes fitness for children of all abilities. Play On! Playground Learning Activities for Youth Fitness has been wildly successful around the country.
In partnership with InnerLink, Inc., and AAPAR member Paul Wright, from the University of Memphis' Center for Research in Educational Policy, AAPAR is evaluating the effectiveness of InnerLink's Health eTools for Schools® program.
AAPAR partnered with WeAreTeachers, an online knowledge marketplace committed to offering teachers the tools they need to run successful small businesses on the sidelines. WeAreTeachers.com sponsored Making Money on the Sidelines.