Publications & Resources
AAPAR and AAHPERD offer a variety of resources, including publications, resource manuals, activities guides, scholarly journals, position papers, and newsletters.
- Explore our featured publications, designed to enhance your career.
- Members also receive AAPAR's monthly e-newsletter, PARticipate!.
- AAPAR's free resources include downloadable position papers, articles, resource manuals, and lead-up games.
- Members receive certain journals as part of their benefits, while others are available at a discounted subscription rate.
- Have a great idea for a publication of your own? Let AAPAR help you get it published!
Be sure to check out the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services's Be Active Your Way Blog. Leave your comments and voice your opinions on the Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans.