- Who We Are
- Our Associations
- What We Do
- Press Room
1. Complete all information requested on the Employer Registration Form. Type or print the information to ensure accurate posting at the Placement Center. Only one copy of your supplementary information, i.e., Job Description, will be accepted and included at the placement center for review by interested applicants.
2. Do not write in the block marked Job #. This number will be assigned by SDAAHPERD and you will be given a receipt of your job number. To interview on-site, you must refer to this job number when requesting resumes.
3. To place your job in the appropriate category at the Placement Center, it is necessary to indicate the job category or categories for posting of the position from the following list. The actual position title can be listed in the Job Title Block, if you wish to include that information.
4. If you do not have a closing date for your position, please indicate, "open".
5. To receive resumes by mail, please check the "Mail Resumes Only" box on the Employer Registration Form and include your mailing address.
Please email your job listing and the Employer Registration Form to Charity Bryan at firstname.lastname@example.org to expedite the process!
The 2011 SDAAHPERD Placement Center schedule and procedures will be posted at a later time.
The following information is provided to assist employers in filling current position vacancies.
To conduct on-site interviews:
© 2013 American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance