Members - Keep Pace
AAHPERD's extensive library of publications provides you the information you need to improve job performance.
- AAHPERD Gazette, published 3 times a year, keeps you current with association activities and vital issues.
- WSPAJ, published 2 times a year, is a peer-reviewed journal that serves readers by providing a forum for women-centered issues and approaches to sport and physical activity.
- Published bi-annually, both Spring and Fall, the Journal consists of original data-based research, review essays, creative writing, book reviews, commentaries, letters and responses, and other scholarly writings relative to sport and physical activity.
- AAHPERD manuals, research, and action kits include histories of women in sports, books on gender equity and Title IX, eating disorders in athletes, sport-specific guides, and leadership development references.
- Among the more popular titles in the AAHPERD library are: Ensuring the Health of Active and Athletic Girls and Women, Backyards and Beyond Advocacy Kit, Women in Sport and Physical Activity Archive CD Collection, Map of Your Future: The Complete Athletics & Academics Mini-Guide to Playing Your Sport in College, Title IX @ 35, and Shattering the Glass: A Remarkable History of Women's Basketball.
- Go to the AAHPERD Online Store to see a complete listing.
Return to Members>>