Hosting a Gathering
- What is included? The Unit One Introductory toolkit includes a guide, DVD, large puzzle, magnets, and supplemental material to host your Gathering.
- What does it provide? The toolkit provides Pre-Event Planning, Hosting and Post-Gathering guidelines you can review prior to your event.
Choose a location and create a guest list
- Where to host? Gatherings can be hosted in homes, schools, board rooms, or even backyards...it's all up to you! We've designed the program to be flexible.
- Send out invitations and photo release form
Prepare for your Gathering
- Read manual material
- Make copies of forms in the toolkit or download
Once you've taken these steps, you are ready to host your Gathering. The toolkit can be re-used for future Gatherings, so keep talking about gender equity/Title IX in your community and encourage others to host Gatherings with their friends and networks.