To develop and deliver equitable and quality sport opportunities for ALL girls and women through relevant research, advocacy, leadership development, educational strategies, and programming in a manner that promotes social justice and change.
- Increase programs and services for underserved populations.Maximize the utilization of members professional expertise.
- To cultivate an active, involved, knowledgeable, and diverse membership population.
- To increase and diversify funding sources and opportunities.
- To develop and increase involvement at the grassroots level.
- Advocate for U.S. Government laws and policies.
- Maintain and increase the number and quality of collaborative efforts.
- Capitalize on sport as a viable business.
- Capitalize on AAHPERD services in ways that enhance the work of NAGWS.
- To raise awareness of how legal, political, and social justice issues impact ALL girls and women in sport.