NASPE Web site Scavenger Hunt
Welcome to the redesigned NASPE Web site!
For your Web site pleasure we are taking you on a scavenger hunt.
This little adventure will help you get familiar with our new navigation, get to know the NASPE staff and maybe uncover some new NASPE facts you aren't aware of.
Have fun and enjoy your visit to our site!
- Who is the NASPE Executive Director?
- Can you find Harry Fritz, one of the Hall of Fame Recipients, using the search function at the top of the page?
- What is the difference between Physical Activity and Physical Education?
- At what school does Lynn Barry, Teacher of the Year, teach?
- Can you find the Physical Education standards in Ohio?
- Who is the NASPE President?
- When did the Skate-n-School program begin?
- Can you find the Certificate of Participation for Physical Education and Sport Week?
- Can you find a list of resources that NASPE provides for PEP grants?
- If I wanted to find some commonly asked questions (FAQ's) about NASPE Pro-Link services, where would I go?
- How many domains for Coaching Competencies are there?
- Can you find the elected officials in your state?
- What's the 3rd step in applying for STARS?
- If I am a student and want to understand the fields of study better where would I go?
- Name 5 NASPE sponsors.
- Find the 6 standards of a physically educated person.
- What is the job description of the NCACE President?
- Locate the Appropriate Practices for Physical Education documents.
- In the "guidelines for authors" for Strategies, what is the first writing tip?
- Can you download the October Early Childhood Activity Calendar in Teacher Toolbox?
- When was the last NASPE Announcement posted on NASPE-Talk?
- What was the obesity rate of Mississippi in 2007?
This scavenger hunt is also a great tool for you to use in your classes.
The more your students know about NASPE, the better educated they will be about best practices in the profession.
Can't find something? Go to the answer key.