Publishing with AAHPERD
Have a great idea for a book? Are you currently working on a monograph or short piece that other people in your field would find useful?
Good News! AAHPERD is always accepting proposals for publication. Let us know your ideas for textbooks and longer publications, as well as your concepts for short pieces, DVDs, e-books, resource manuals, or other forms of publication, especially Internet-based. Topics we publish include, but are not limited to:
- Adapted Physical Education
- Administration & Leadership
- Exercise Science
- Facilities Design & Management
- Family Fitness and Wellness
- Lifelong Recreational
- Sports Measurement & Evaluation
- Older Adult Fitness
- Outdoor Adventure Education & Recreation
- Safety & Risk Management
Why Publish With AAHPERD?
AAHPERD can reach to the entire field of physical activity and recreation.
- All of our publications are listed in AAHPERD's catalog, sent to each of the 25,000 members of this large non-profit organization.
- We post your publication on AAHPERD's Web site, and in some cases list it on Amazon, where anyone can search and find out about your new product.
- Your publications are displayed at exhibit booths at state, district, and national conferences, trade shows, and other professional conferences that AAHPERD staff attend.
- We market your publications through emails to all AAHPERD members and listserv members; make announcements on our Facebook group page, and publish reviews and links in our print and email newsletters.
- We include AAHPERD publications fliers with every order shipped from our warehouse.