Call for Proposals Now Open
For the Research Consortium Conference
of the 2012 AAHPERD National Convention and Exposition
Online submissions are considered in the following presentation formats:
- Abstracts—scheduled as either:
- Oral—This format involves a 12-minute verbal presentation with a 3-minute question and answer period.
- Poster—This format involves presentation of research on a 4' x 8' poster board and discussion with attendees during a 1½-hour session.
- Symposia—This format involves verbal presentation of a series of related research abstracts by several researchers. Generally, there are 3-5 researchers who present their related works during a symposium, which can range in length from 1 to 2 hours.
- Tutorials—This format involves research education on a given topic, for the purpose of developing participants' knowledge and skills, primarily related to the teaching, conduct or administration of research-related activities. Generally there are 2-4 researchers who present their related topic during a tutorial, which can range in length from 1 to 2 hours.
Submission Deadline: June 15, 2011
- Undergraduate Student Award – This is the second year the RC is offering an undergraduate student research award category, in addition to the graduate student award. Abstract submissions of completed undergraduate research are welcome! Please see the call for proposals for details.
- Abstract Writing and Reviewing Tutorial – All submitters are encouraged to read through the RC's tutorial on writing research abstracts for presentation before submitting.
- Click for more information, or to begin a submission.